No products in the cart.

Day: February 28, 2024

Why Writing by Hand Is Better for Your Brain

By stimulating connections, it benefits memory, test scores, and more Handwriting stimulates complex brain connections essential in encoding new information and forming memories. Research shows students who take notes by hand score better on tests than those who type notes. People who write calendar events by hand are more likely to remember them later. Thousands of people now speak to their...
Read More

‘They lied’: plastics producers deceived public about recycling, report reveals

Companies knew for decades recycling was not viable but promoted it regardless, Center for Climate Integrity study finds Plastic producers have known for more than 30 years that recycling is not an economically or technically feasible plastic waste management solution. That has not stopped them from promoting it, according to a new report. “The companies lied,” said Richard Wiles, president...
Read More


Drinking sufficient water keeps you hydrated and helps regulate your body temperature in sweltering weather. But nature has another excellent source of hydration: fruits and vegetables. Juicy fruits contribute to your body’s overall fluid needs – about 20% of your total water intake comes from the foods you eat (including fruits, vegetables, and dairy products), the other 80% comes from what...
Read More