You do not find yourself up to your neck in debts overnight. These things take time. There are signs to watch out for. If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms below, you’ re over-extending yourself financially. It is time to do something about it.
- You consistently postpone paying your bills or pay bills on rotational basis.
- You begin to hear from your creditors.
- You have little or no savings or not enough to tide you over any emergency.
- You have numerous loans here and there, all over town.
- You can only afford to pay the minimum monthly payment in your credit card.
- You have no idea how much is your total debt.