The Small Claims Courts

What if your claim does not fail under either the Consumer Claims Tribunal or the Housebuyers Tribunal, what can you do? If the sum involved is small, you can take the matter to the magistrates’ court using the small claims procedure if your claim is not more than RM5,000. You don’t need to hire a lawyer.

The Financial Mediation Bureau

When you have problems with goods or services you seek out the Consumer Claims Tribunal. For problems with your developer you can turn to the Homebuyer Claims Tribunal.

For those with banking or insurance problems they can seek out the Financial Mediation Bureau (FMB).