Book size: 140 x 110mm
- affect young children’s brain, development, as well as their health, and social and emotional growth;
- erode a child’s creativity, motivation and problem-solving skills;
- undermine writing, spelling and reading skills; and
- cause poor concentration, and create impatience and low frustration tolerance in children.
- teach children how to think and feel; and
- and they DON’T encourage language skills, social skills, imagination, and a strong sense of self – what children need to do well in life.
- Toxic vapours and radiation from computers
- Computer games are more harmful than violent movies.
Why computers are bad teachers / How computers adversely affect your child’s development / Unproven academic payoff / Physical injuries from computer use / Helping children avoid repetitive stress injuries / Stricken at 14 / Computers cause vision problems / Computers emit toxic vapours & radiation / How to tell if your child is hyperactive / Putting guns & blood in the hands of our children
Only RM8.00 (Peninsular Malaysia) and RM14.00 (East Malaysia) per order for Shipping and Handling charges. (irrespective of number of books purchased)
For bulk orders, please enquire by email: email@example.com