Book size: 140 x 110mm
- affect young children’s brain, development, as well as their health, and social and emotional growth;
- erode a child’s creativity, motivation and problem-solving skills;
- undermine writing, spelling and reading skills; and
- cause poor concentration, and create impatience and low frustration tolerance in children.
- teach children how to think and feel; and
- and they DON’T encourage language skills, social skills, imagination, and a strong sense of self – what children need to do well in life.
- Toxic vapours and radiation from computers
- Computer games are more harmful than violent movies.
Only RM3.00 per order for Shipping to Malaysian address (irrespective of number of books ordered)
For bulk orders, please enquire by email: firstname.lastname@example.org