Book size: 140 x 215mm
A CAP Guide to the hidden hazards in food CAP exposes the highly chemicalised fake foods and other dangers in your diet. It also shows you how to be a food detective.
In the book:
- Strange foods that can make you sick
- Metals, plastics, pesticides and drugs that belong in food
- Deadly colours / Danger preservatives
- Miraculous health cons
- Harmful rays and Frankenfoods
- Modern food — a food fraud?
- How to be a food detective
Only RM3.00 per order for Shipping to Malaysian address (irrespective of number of books ordered)
For bulk orders, please enquire by email: firstname.lastname@example.org