Book size: 140 x 215mm
Inside the book
- Collagen from executed prisoners, placentas and aborted foetuses were found to be used in cosmetics.
- Nearly 3,000 additives are used in our foods today, many of which have doubtful or animal origins. These include: – Human hair derivative added to bread or pizzas. – Colouring from squashed insects in your favourite foods.
- Blood plasma powder derived from blood from slaughterhouses is used to make fish balls, burgers and processed meats.
- Gelatine (pig protein) in many food and non-food products.
- Pig DNA from gelatine found in chicken breast fillets and gelatine found in other meat products.
- Questionable status of food served in hotels and restaurants.
- Fake Halal logos on many food products.
- Many different Halal logos found in the market. Which one(s) can be trusted?
- Simulated essence of excrement in cigarettes.
- Extract from the anal scent glands of civet cats used in perfume.
- Crockery made from bone ash.
Problems Pertaining to the Halall Haram Issue / Muslim Dietary Ethics / Gelatine / Cheese and Whey / Animal Fats / Other Haram and Doubtful Substances / Other Consumer Products and Issues
Only RM8.00 (Peninsular Malaysia) and RM14.00 (East Malaysia) per order for Shipping and Handling charges. (irrespective of number of books purchased)
For bulk orders, please enquire by email: firstname.lastname@example.org