Book size: 140 x 110mm
Laser surgery to correct vision isn’t for everyone. There may be unknown long-term side effects, and there is no guarantee that your eyesight will become better. In the PRK procedure, you may face problems like:
- under-correction that may need re-treatments.
- overcorrection – which means you may still need to wear glasses or contact lenses.
- night vision difficulties.
In LASIK surgery, you may face complications like:
- corneal flap damage or loss.
- distorted corneal flap – which can cause a decrease of best-corrected vision.
Laser eye surgery: 20/20 vision, 50-50 chance or advertising hype? / What is laser eye surgery / PRK side-effects and complications / Unsuitable candidates / Misleading claims / Contradictions: See Optimax’s ad with wide open eyes / LASIK: Another controversial treatment / From bad to worse
Only RM8.00 (Peninsular Malaysia) and RM14.00 (East Malaysia) per order for Shipping and Handling charges. (irrespective of number of books purchased)
For bulk orders, please enquire by email: firstname.lastname@example.org