Book size: 140 x 110mm
Laser surgery to correct vision isn’t for everyone. There may be unknown long-term side effects, and there is no guarantee that your eyesight will become better. In the PRK procedure, you may face problems like:
- under-correction that may need re-treatments.
- overcorrection – which means you may still need to wear glasses or contact lenses.
- night vision difficulties.
In LASIK surgery, you may face complications like:
- corneal flap damage or loss.
- distorted corneal flap – which can cause a decrease of best-corrected vision.
Laser eye surgery: 20/20 vision, 50-50 chance or advertising hype? / What is laser eye surgery / PRK side-effects and complications / Unsuitable candidates / Misleading claims / Contradictions: See Optimax’s ad with wide open eyes / LASIK: Another controversial treatment / From bad to worse
Only RM3.00 per order for Shipping to Malaysian address (irrespective of number of books ordered)
For bulk orders, please enquire by email: email@example.com