Book size: 140 x 110mm
What risks do you face if you are overweight or obese?
- 5-93X higher risk of getting DIABETES (90% of those with Type 2 Diabetes are obese or overweight).
- 25-33% more likely to get colon, prostate, endometrial, esophegal, kidney, and post-menopausal breast CANCERS.
- Twice as likely as leaner people to suffer a STROKE.
- 3-6X higher risk of developing HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
- For obese men, 21% more likely to develop GALLSTONES.
- For obese women, 7X more likely to develop GALLSTONES.
- Obesity can reduce LIFE EXPECTANCY by up to 9 years.
- What works & what doesn’t
- What you can do to help your child
- The real causes of obesity
- What to eat & how to eat healthily
- The health benefits of regular exercise.
Only RM3.00 per order for Shipping to Malaysian address (irrespective of number of books ordered)
For bulk orders, please enquire by email: email@example.com