Book size: 140 x 110mm
What risks do you face if you are overweight or obese?
- 5-93X higher risk of getting DIABETES (90% of those with Type 2 Diabetes are obese or overweight).
- 25-33% more likely to get colon, prostate, endometrial, esophegal, kidney, and post-menopausal breast CANCERS.
- Twice as likely as leaner people to suffer a STROKE.
- 3-6X higher risk of developing HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE.
- For obese men, 21% more likely to develop GALLSTONES.
- For obese women, 7X more likely to develop GALLSTONES.
- Obesity can reduce LIFE EXPECTANCY by up to 9 years.
- What works & what doesn’t
- What you can do to help your child
- The real causes of obesity
- What to eat & how to eat healthily
- The health benefits of regular exercise.
Only RM8.00 (Peninsular Malaysia) and RM14.00 (East Malaysia) per order for Shipping and Handling charges. (irrespective of number of books purchased)
For bulk orders, please enquire by email: email@example.com