Book size: 120 x 170mm
- The WTO and its agreements do not serve the interests of developing countries; they serve those of the development world, and the United States in particular.
- The necessity of the WTO is one of the biggest lies of our time, and its acceptance is due to the same propaganda principle practiced by Joseph Goebbels: if you repeat a lie often enough, it will be taken as truth.
- The poor in most of the World Bank’s borrowing countries are in worse shape than they were a decade-and-a-half ago.
- Poverty trends have worsened … The number of poor living on less than US$1 a day rose from 1,197 million in 1987 to 1,214 million in 1997.
- The IMF has imposed harsh reforms in over 100 countries in the developing and former communist worlds, throwing hundreds of millions of people into deeper poverty.
- The IMF’s purely market-based approach has contributed to the fact that at least 1 billion or 30% of the global workforce are unemployed or seriously underemployed today.
Only RM3.00 per order for Shipping to Malaysian address (irrespective of number of books ordered)
For bulk orders, please enquire by email: email@example.com