Book size: 140 x 110mm
- Is GE food just like ordinary food — or even better? Or is it safe to eat?
- Do I need to worry about side-effects or potential health hazards?
- Have such foods been tested?
- What have antibiotic resistance, bacteria and viruses to do with GE food?
- What about toxic chemical residues?
- Is it sold in Malaysia? Am I eating GE food?
- Is it possible to tell it apart from natural foods?
- How can I avoid eating such foods if they are not labelled?
- What has GE food to do with our religious and ethical views?
DNA: The code of life / Instances of potential health hazards / Genes and DNA can survive digestion / Examples of spontaneous gene transfers between species / Bt crops: inbuilt pesticide in every cell / The problem with substantial equivalence / Examples of poor testing procedures / Categories of GE foods / GE suspects in ingredients and products / Some examples of local projects
Only RM8.00 (Peninsular Malaysia) and RM14.00 (East Malaysia) per order for Shipping and Handling charges. (irrespective of number of books purchased)
For bulk orders, please enquire by email: firstname.lastname@example.org