Book size: 140 x 110mm
- Is GE food just like ordinary food — or even better? Or is it safe to eat?
- Do I need to worry about side-effects or potential health hazards?
- Have such foods been tested?
- What have antibiotic resistance, bacteria and viruses to do with GE food?
- What about toxic chemical residues?
- Is it sold in Malaysia? Am I eating GE food?
- Is it possible to tell it apart from natural foods?
- How can I avoid eating such foods if they are not labelled?
- What has GE food to do with our religious and ethical views?
DNA: The code of life / Instances of potential health hazards / Genes and DNA can survive digestion / Examples of spontaneous gene transfers between species / Bt crops: inbuilt pesticide in every cell / The problem with substantial equivalence / Examples of poor testing procedures / Categories of GE foods / GE suspects in ingredients and products / Some examples of local projects
Only RM3.00 per order for Shipping to Malaysian address (irrespective of number of books ordered)
For bulk orders, please enquire by email: firstname.lastname@example.org