No products in the cart.

Day: January 19, 2018

Electrocution of Elephant Should Not Be Taken Lightly

Sahabat Alam Malaysia (SAM) is astounded at the death of yet another wild elephant in Gerik, Perak. The incident occurred on January 3rd when a 40 year old female elephant was electrocuted by a live wire on a construction site. The herd of elephants come into populated areas foraging for food.  These pachyderms have lost their natural habitats due to  extensive and uncontrolled land clearance...
Read More