No products in the cart.

Day: March 27, 2009

Ban surgeries and risky procedures at beauty salons

Consumers Association of Penang (CAP) is disturbed that a second person has lost her life at a beauty salon in the space of just a few months. Puan Noraini Ghazali died following a botched liposuction procedure - apparently as a result of an allergic reaction to the anaesthetic that was administered to her. The Director-General of Health, Tan Sri Dr. Ismail Merican, was quoted saying that...
Read More